Going for “walkies” is a significant part of any dog owner’s life — the mere mention of the ‘W’ word is enough to send some doggies into a frenzy of excitement!
The folks at DogBuddy.com, a website where you can find local, experienced dog sitters to help look after your dog, decided to stop wondering.
So DogBuddy.com surveyed more than 1,000 dog owners across the United Kingdom and compiled their dog walk info in this handy infographic.
Among the results:
- The majority of dog owners walk more than once a day
- Most walk their dogs alone
- The majority of dog walks happen in the morning
- Non-dog owners really, really want dog owners to pick up after their pups
- And two of five dog owners are likely to alter their routes to include a dog-friendly pub.